I completed all of my tasks for the week, and am moving closer to a finishing the website.
Project Management: Tasks for the week-
- Redesigned the locations page based on recommendations. I added a map of New Zealand in the beginning which shows locations of destinations.
- Html and CSS for the Locations Page.
- Html and CSS for the Packages Page.
- Changed the appearance of the testimonial slider (home page) to something more simple and less blocky looking.
- Changed the colour of pages on the navbar when hovering over them and when active.
- Linked all the pages together
Locations page- map and content. Also, you can see that the active page is indicated by a change in colour on the nav bar
Slideshows for North Island and South Island Locations-
Homepage (New Testimonial Slider)-
My plan for the coming week-
- Fix Navigation bar on the top while scrolling
- Go through my html and css to make sure it can be easily understood by anyone else who may read it.
- Make minor improvements to my pages as I think of them.
- Get people’s opinions about my website and make changes as i see fit.
- Browser testing
- CSS and html validation